ROI has established ROI MICROGRANTS for their participants to help support their innovations.
In my blog post about gender balance in the spotlight, I spoke about women serving on panels, in headliner spots, at conferences, etc.
Here's an incentive for women in ROI to invite their own voices into the spotlight.
(This program is available to ALL genders, sexual preferences and denominations - or non-denominations - of Jews! In the typical Schusterman way, they look to build as inclusive of a program as they possibly can! They are the champions of this work in the Jewish community!)
In case you don't know what ROI is, it's a Global Community of 550 Young Jewish Innovators.
The total amount of money available in up to $1000 grants is $100,000 - offered in order to empower its members in their creative initiatives and extend their impact on the Jewish world.
So, ladies, I call you to action - put yourself in the spotlight - step up and out and apply for a MicroGrant. Maybe this is just the incentive you've been waiting for to take a risk and put yourself out there. Your voices need to be heard!
A couple of details:
- ROIers can apply for a Micro Grant at any point during the year. There will be no set “Application Period” or deadline to stress over.
- Micro Grants will support ROI members in four areas:
- Speakers’ Bureau – To sponsor or subsidize travel expenses to conferences or participation fees
- Professional Development – To obtain special training and skill building opportunities
- Event Sponsorship – To partially fund events
- Corporate Support – PR, legal and graphic support
Here's how you apply: CLICK HERE
Let's do it!!
THANK YOU ROI!